APOLOGIES

TOO ALL WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING ON ME... my apologies; other projects became a priority this month.  I have completed my basic classes now, and am preparing for the Doctoral Qualifying Exam, which I will be taking on February 5th, 2017.

My mother is still pressing the lawsuit against my daughter, (listen to podcast here) and we've had Interrogatories to Answer; returned the favor by sending Interrogatories to her.  She answered, falling for the old 'ask the same question three different ways' trick, no twice and yes once.  Hmm, one of those answers is obviously a lie. Still have not even received notice of a Pre-trial Hearing setting or (what I'd rather see) a Dismissal.  The judge probably still hasn't even looked at the case.

I also completed my first Children's Book this month; it launched a few days ago - this book is available right now on Amazon, PURCHASE NOW and will be in Barne's & Noble and other online book stores in 2-3 weeks!  (Was trying to get it out before Christmas, but the publishers just couldn't get it done.)  Better late than never, though, right?  It's in time for the New Year!

Haha.... I actually started the manuscript for this book fifteen years ago!  Illustrations that impressed myself!  Some of these illustrations, I changed by the time the final galley was done.   

I will also be working on Part 2 of A Letter to Heaven, 'The Struggle,' for the next week, as well; it is written, I'm just editing and formatting for the paperback.  I'm hoping to publish before the end of the year (but it may end up being just after).  I'm trying to get these highlights caught up for you before the videos disappear off of NBC.com for good - I only get two weeks worth of back-episodes and then they're gone.  (At least it's not only 5 days anymore.)  So on to DAYS!

Love to all & Happy Holidays!  ~Dennel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment