07-06-2016 (Wenesday)

Wow... another two weeks already????  I'm sorry all.  My own personal soap opera has taken over my life this month and I was still playing catch up from residency!  Lord, I think I need to come up with a title:  Don't Cross My Mother?  After the wonderful time we had on my visit there, and weeks of her telling me she couldn't wait for me to come back, I'm on her "dead" list again - and she is suing my daughter!  Oooooo, Kasey didn't ask her permission to adopt the children; now she's pissed.  Wrote a letter to the judge and got herself banned from her own property!  Yeah.  I need to start my own soap opera blog.  Alright, back to DAYS:

Shawn and Belle are making out; he kisses her neck, then her belly…and while his head is down, he turns into Philip – he looks up and says, “you know I’m the only one that makes you feel like this.”  She wakes up gasping.  Nicole and Chloe talk about their past relationships with Deimos/Robert; Chloe lets Nicole take Parker out for ice cream.  Philip gets wasted at the bar.  Chloe, who came back to Salem with Nicole and Deimos) tries to make him feel better.  She questions him as to what’s botherin him and he tells her he doesn’t want to talk about it.  He asks why she’s in town… she says she owes him an apology.  Nicole tells Parker she misses his daddy so much, sometimes she forgets he’s gone; Parker replies, “he’s not gone, he’s keeping all the monsters away.”  (Strange.)  Deimos walks into the mansion hollering “Hi Honey, I’m home!”  Kate stands in the office, with a nasty-looking letter opener/knife in her hands – Deimos starts threatening her; says he can’t wait to get his hands on her and grabs her.  She stabs him; he falls to the floor with the knife in his chest.  But then it shows her still standing there, holding the knife; it’s clean, and she opens a letter.  What a fantasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment