01-20-2017 (Friday) NO SHOW - Personal Update

Hi everyone!  I guess they decided not to put a show on today because of the inauguration of our new President, Donald Trump... Apologies around the world! Lol.

Quick personal update:  Trial has been set in the case my mother filed against my daughter - the judge determined, somehow, that there is no need for a pre-trial hearing; straight to trial March 24th... and in the meantime, my daughter is moving forward with the adoption of her three beautiful foster chidlren, and she and her fiance will be married before this case goes to trial.

I am preparing to take my Doctoral Qualifying Exam next week; I believe I am as prepared as I can be for it.  I've also just released my first children's book, "This is The Way I Brush My Teeth" which is now available on Amazon or direct through Xlibris.  Publication of Part 2 of A Letter to Heaven has been postponed until the end of February.  Things are tight; some bills are overdue... YOU CAN HELP by checking out my books today!  This is The Way I Brush My Teeth - Amazon  Xlibris direct Link  Ebook

A Letter to Heaven: (free previews, ebook and paperback versions):


Paperback:  CreateSpace Direct Link (also available through Amazon)




ALtH Part 2, Chapter 1 Preview: https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1183729

Find all my books here!
**AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE:  Dennel B Tyon - Author Page

No comments:

Post a Comment